Energysense, a large-scale socio-technical infrastructure for energy data. Energysense will serve research, innovation and engagement purposes. I developed and lead the implementation of this flagship project of the Energy Academy Europe. Funding has been obtained from the University of Groningen, Economic Affairs, European Regional Development Fund and partnerships with businesses.
- Picturing the Brain: Perspectives on Neuroimaging. PhD c0-supervision, Rita Elmkvist Nilsen, Project website.
- The ‘Neuro-turn’ in European Social Sciences and Humanities: Impacts of neurosciences on economics, marketing and philosophy–NESSHI. NESSHI is an European ORA project.
- Enhancing Scholarly Publishing in the Humanities and Social Sciences: Innovation through Hybrid Forms of Publication. See project website.
- Virtual Knowledge. Edited collection. Paul Wouters, Anne Beaulieu, Andrea Scharnhorst and Sally Wyatt (eds), published with MIT Press.
- Network Realism: making knowledge from databases of images on the web. See project blog.
- Alfalab: digital humanities and VREs at the KNAW. See project blog.
- PhD c0-supervision, Dina Friis, Leiden University.