When local energy initiatives take on complex projects: Insights from research on governance, networks, and socio-technical innovations
- Henny van der Windt, Science and Society Group, University of Groningen
- Tineke van der Schoor, Noorderruimte, Hanzehogeschool Groningen
- Fleur Goedkoop, Department of Sociology, University of Groningen
- Anne Beaulieu, Energysense, University of Groningen
Topic of the conference:
The event brings together scholars from different disciplines around the topic of how energy initiatives take on complex projects. Around this central topic, a number of issues and lines of research are relevant, among them the following:
- Governance of initiatives
- Interactions between initiatives and local, provincial and national government
- Technologies for bottom-up initiatives
- Social and technical innovations and local energy initiatives
- Processes of scaling up and stabilisation in the energy transition
- Support for new energy sources when put forth by local initiatives
You can find the full programme details here.
To register, please fill in the form.