For GESP-based projects, please see the GESP website.
- Picturing the Brain: Perspectives on Neuroimaging. PhD c0-supervision, Rita Elmkvist Nilsen, Project website.
- The ‘Neuro-turn’ in European Social Sciences and Humanities: Impacts of neurosciences on economics, marketing and philosophy-NESSHI. NESSHI is an European ORA project.
- Enhancing Scholarly Publishing in the Humanities and Social Sciences: Innovation through Hybrid Forms of Publication. See project website.
- Virtual Knowledge. Edited collection. Paul Wouters, Anne Beaulieu, Andrea Scharnhorst and Sally Wyatt (eds), under review with MIT Press.
- Network Realism: making knowledge from databases of images on the web. See project blog.
- Alfalab: digital humanities and VREs at the KNAW. See project blog.
- PhD c0-supervision, Dina Friis, Leiden University.